Ofsted Statutory Information
- Please see our contact details by clicking Contact Us (Contact Us menu tab).
- Also included under Contact Us is a list of members of staff to contact by email Contacting Staff (Contact Us menu tab).
- And a list of our Tutor Teams (Contact Us menu tab).
- Our SENCO is Mrs Melanie Thomas - firstname.lastname@example.org
Our School's Ethos and Values
- Please find information about our mission by clicking Our Vision (About Us menu tab)
- Please find information about what we believe in by clicking Our Values (About Us menu tab)
- Please find information about our Pupil Premium Funding by clicking Pupil Premium (About Us menu tab)
- Please find information about our admission arrangements and that of our Trust, the Olympic Academy Trust, by clicking Admissions (Parents and Students menu tab)
- In addition, there is specific information about our Admissions for 2021 Admissions 2021 (About Us menu tab)
- Please find information about the subjects our students study by clicking Subject List (Learning menu tab)
- We have a page entitled Summaries by Key Stage (Learning menu tab)
- Our Key Stage 4 Options for 2021 can be found KS4 Options 2021 (Learning menu tab)
- Information about our Post-16 curriculum can be found at Post 16 Curriculum (Learning - Post 16 menu tab)
- A link to the Olympus Academy Trust Statement on 16-19 Tuition Fund can be found at Olympus Trust Post 16 (Learning - Post 16 menu tab)
Careers education, Information, Advice and Guidance
- We have a page about careers by clicking Careers & Work Experience (Learning menu tab)
- Please see information about our governing body by clicking Governance (About Us menu tab)
- All our school policies are stored at Policies (About Us menu tab)
- SEN information can be found by clicking SEND (Learning menu tab)
- With a new addendum in light of the COVID pandemic Addendum to SEN Information Report (Learning - Remote Learning menu tab)
Ofsted visit 24 November 2020
Ofsted inspectors visited us remotely under section 8 of the Education Act 2005 in order to discuss our actions since September 2020, when the government expected all schools to open fully to all pupils.
You can read the report on this visit by clicking here.
Patchway joined The Olympus Academy Trust (OAT) in September 2017 and because of this the academy does not have an Ofsted designation until it’s first inspection, which is expected within 3 years.
The priorities highlighted in the most recent inspection are now being progressed with the support of Olympus. We will welcome a re-inspection at the earliest opportunity to validate the quality of our current practice.
You can read any inspection reports for our school here.